How do you double space?
How do you double space in microsoft works word?
- The PhlebobLv 710 years agoFavorite Answer
Assuming by "double-space" you mean an empty line between each two lines of text (as versus two blanks between every two words), there are several ways. Here's one:
1. Select the paragraphs you want double-spaced. CTRL/A will select the entire document.
2. Right-click in the selection and select Paragraph.
3. Click the Spacing tab.
4. Set the Line Spacing list box to double.
5. Click OK.
Note that not only will all the selected paragraphs now be double-spaced, but any paragraphs added in that region will also be double-spaced. Doing this on an empty document will cause the entire document to be double-spaced.
Hope that helps.
- D RLv 410 years ago
In Paragraph settings change 'line spacing' to 'double'. If you want to have two spaces between characters every time you hit the space bar (but why would you want that?), just finish typing first and then do a search/replace where you replace single spaces with double.
- 10 years ago
1. At the toolball click on Format
2. Go down to Paragraph and click( 2nd choice )
3.Near the bottom above the white box there is the line spacing box Click on the drop arrow
4. Click on double space
- SergeantMusgraveLv 410 years ago
press the space bar twice?