What company offers the best perks for selling Ads on restaurant Coffee Mugs?

I was thinking about selling ads on Restaurant and Diner's coffee mugs. I looked into doing it myself and found out that it is way more involved and expensive than I thought. It really is much easier to not "reinvent" the wheel and simply find a fair company who pays well and will give me protected... show more I was thinking about selling ads on Restaurant and Diner's coffee mugs. I looked into doing it myself and found out that it is way more involved and expensive than I thought. It really is much easier to not "reinvent" the wheel and simply find a fair company who pays well and will give me protected territory, where I don't have to "Buy In" and or pay any Franchise Fees and can just focus on what I do best. Sell like a banshee! Who is the most established and reliable company to work for selling ads on restaurant coffee mugs?
1 answer 1