Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 教育與參考出國留學 · 10 years ago

簽證過期致歉信

誰能幫我?

因為之前讀書成績太差而被拒簽但是因為在那裏申請又沒過導致非法居留太久!現在辦事處希望我打一份致歉信來解釋~請高手幫我翻譯

很抱歉!因為我的簽證過期而造成你們的困擾,之前因為成績太差而導致被紐西蘭移民局給拒簽。

當我知道被拒簽時也趕快繼續補件希望移民局能批下來,並不是故意非法居留,希望能理解

這次我誠心希望辦事處能再給我一次機會到紐西蘭完成學業讓我恢復學生的身分,再次感謝!

Rating
  • RenRen
    Favorite Answer

妳讀書讀假的嗎?自己寫吧~

要修正~大家再修正~

=P~

又不是我們害妳的~

2011-03-03 22:50:50 補充:

To whom it may concern: I am writing this explanation letter to inform you regarding my illegal residence in New Zealand . During this period of time, I’m trying to apply for reinstatement of my previous academic status as student of the “學校名稱”. I believe that I’ll get my new student visa status within two or three weeks. However, the immigration department refused my applying due to my poor academic performance, and they want me to provide them more motivation reasons and supplemental documents to help them to be more understand why they should give me another chance to stay in New Zealand . I expect my situation to be temporary and desire to resume my student visa status, would also appreciate any suggestions you might have that would help me get back on track. Thank you for your time and consideration in reading this letter. I hope to hear from you soon. Sincerely yours, _______________Eddie Jones

Source(s): 妳要唸書啦 d:P 再混妳就要倒大楣了~記得說妳是中國人來的~ d:P ccc.. just j/king~

謝謝大大的指教,我自己有寫但是只是簡簡單單的不知怎麼寫比較好所以問各各高手QQ

2011-03-03 16:00:16 補充:

Sorry!My visa was expired and make your persecution because the result of study was so bad that NZ immigration office refused my application.

When I know the applicaion was refused and keep applying for visa,hope can success.

2011-03-03 16:00:22 補充:

No offense illeagl residence in NZ, I hope I hope the immigration understand .This time I sincerely immigration give me one chance to NZ for studyingand let me resume the status of student.Thank you once more.

2011-03-03 16:00:49 補充:

希望各位高手能幫我修是一下要如何表達會比較好...謝謝