? asked in Consumer ElectronicsCameras · 9 years ago

Digital camera movie to the computer no usb cable SONY DSC-W370?

I have the digital camera SONY DSC-W370 model and i saved a movie of me playing guitar on there and i cant find (or dont have) the USB cable to go from the computer to the camera so is there something i can do with the memory card or anything..?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Your Sony DSC-W370 would use the following USB cable from dCables.

http://www.dcables.net/Sony_Cyber-shot_DSC-W370_US...

At dCables we specialize in Digital Camera cables.

We want each customer to be totally satisfied by each transaction with us.We have the most knowledgeable sales staff in America when it comes to connecting different types of consumer electronics.Whether you have a question before the sale or after a sale we are ready to help get you connected. Call us at 800.278.4002 or email us at support@dcables.com

We also have some great policies:

1. We have a 30 day no-hassle return policy.

2. We have a 100% compatibility guarantee.

3. We provide a lifetime warranty on all of our cables

• 3 years ago

a solid surgeon has following factors.. *His social or verbal substitute skills with the sufferers which constitutes the two verbal and non-verbal (physique language) verbal substitute...As our occupation is an area provider. *He could desire to be a place style (a doctor who tells his/her sufferers to stop smoking should not be seen smoking outdoors the well being center 5 minutes after the affected person leaves.. the place's the intergrity in this top?) *He could desire to be waiting to communicate in a manner the affected person is conscious (unlikely off on the residences of amino acids... and so on. and so on) as this could pop out as arrogance *He, ideally could desire to stick to up on his sufferers ... supply them telephone calls to confirm how they are doing *The surgeon could desire to be keen to coach!!... this is going alongside happy with preventive well being care. The surgeon could desire to offer the sufferers the fishing rods, fairly than the fish. If a doctor is familiar with a thank you to coach his/her affected person what to do and what to no longer do, the surgeon would be waiting to help the affected person exchange his existence-type for the greater effectual so as that the affected person does not could desire to shop coming decrease back. *>And final yet no longer the least he could desire to be clever, as much as date, And maximum Of all ethical. Dr Suraj A ok

• Elvis
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

try a memory card reader

look it up on google

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.