2009 scion tc trd vs ford mustang v6?

keep in mind that the scion is the modded trd version. both are automatic transmission. which has better performance? which should get me better insurance rates?

thanks but im physically incapable of driving a manual so automatic is my only option. also, im prepared to pay the high insurance and have had both quoted already. thay are about the same with the tc being literally like $10/mo cheaper. thats not enough difference to sway me. also, what little difference there is between the tc and camry is a big difference to me. but that doesnt matter because the one im looking at is the limited edition trd package. there are only 2000. so please keep this in mind when voting. thanks!

Best Answer

in my opinion NO scion can even touch a mustang!

They are both 2 door so insurance will be high on either because they are both considered sports cars. They both will suck up gas too. I would go with the Scion. You should go with manual transmission. It puts out more power and saves on gas rather than an automatic.

properly the scion replaced into aimed extra in the direction of youthful clientele like college young toddlers and whatnot. The ford mustang is geared extra in the direction of muscle automobile buffs. i think of in case you decide directly to sense extra manly, circulate with the mustang yet scion isn't too undesirable in its very own correct. purchase a kind of automobile customer magazines you will locate at shops or supermarkets. they supply you informative suggestion on all makes.

• NX

i would go for scion for performance and insurance policy