What is this song called?

There's this really good new song by either shawn DeSman or blake mggrath, that's been played on the radio today...and I just don't know wat it's called! >_<

Hahaha. I really wanna know!

I don't even know how it goes.

It's like kinda a slow song, and all I heard in that song was like, "Ur dry lips"

Idk..I dont even think her said that in the song..but plz..if u have any idea what the song might be, plzz let me know!

ThNKS! AND TAKE CARE!

Favorite Answer

im not sure if this is it because the singers you mentioned dint come up but this did.

i really hope i helped you:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQbWjDk2By0

Youtube thumbnail

I'm not sure but it could be this song.

Artist: The Cure

Song: The Walk

• big

Title: Sting & Police - Roxanne lyrics Artist: Sting & Police Roxanne, you do not have got to placed at the pink gentle Those days are over You do not have got to promote your frame to the night time Roxanne, you do not have got to put on that get dressed this night Walk the streets for cash You do not care if it is flawed or if it is correct Roxanne, you do not have got to placed at the pink gentle Roxanne, you do not have got to placed at the pink gentle Put at the pink gentle, placed at the pink gentle Put at the pink gentle, placed at the pink gentle Put at the pink gentle, oh I adored you for the reason that I knew ya I would not speak right down to ya I have got to let you know simply how I consider I may not proportion you with one more boy I recognise my brain is made up So placed away your make up Told you as soon as I may not let you know once more it is a dangerous means Roxanne, you do not have got to placed at the pink gentle Roxanne, you do not have got to placed at the pink gentle You do not have got to placed at the pink gentle Put at the pink gentle, placed at the pink gentle The most up to date songs from Sting & Police ^ that?

try to remember some of the lyrics and look them up on google

• Na-Na

Lol that's funny