where do u play call of duty online?

i want to play online because i never played online

Favorite Answer

Playing online is a way to connect with friends or others through your gaming system. Whether an Xbox or playstation you need to have an internet connection (WiFi network in your home works the best). I have a PS3 and so I use the playstation network in order to go online. Basically you set up an online account, profile or whatever you want to call it and then you set up the game like you normally would. In COD you can go in the multiplayer section and it has the option to go on the network. Personally I think Black Ops is organized the best for online playing however any COD has the same general idea. You can get headsets and other gear from electronic or gaming stores which allows you to talk and such with others. I suggest finding the website for your device as most have pretty straight forward guideline and instructions.

Hope that helps, its confusing at first but once you figure it out its great.

well do u have cable connected(Broadband) or wifi for ur ps3/360 if its PS3 wifi or cable is good than just goto networks tab Sign up than folow the steps if wifi or cable connected. 360 cable same process. then when turned on goto multiplayer.playstation network/XBOXliveand just start ur matches by clicking on the match u want TD CTF SBTG OIC SAS and etc. game matches types. if needed help with how to setup email

spikecoolcool622@yahoo.com

Source(s): experience. owns 360 and ps3 knows how to setup.

Well, that dosen't tell me much. Which COD game do you have? Modern Warfare 2? World at War? Black Ops? Or what? Nextly, what game system do you have it on? After those are answerd, I can answer you.