Chris
Chris asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 9 years ago

Do you really think Lucy Hale looks like Selena Gomez?

There might be a passing resemblance, but I see this written all over the place in celebrity-oriented blogs and such, by a bunch of different people, and I just don't see them as a very close match. They're both brunette and attractive, but that's about as far as it goes. Their typical hair styles are slightly similar but certainly not identical, and Lucy Hale is mature and very beautiful, while Selena Gomez is somewhat less of either.

Am I blind (oops, "visually impaired"), or are the many people who insist that they look alike?

• Favorite Answer

As much as I love Selena, she looks like, well, nothing compared to Lucy Hale. Lucy is such a good actress and is so beautiful. I adore her.

• Mary

Lucy Hale looks like Selena Gomez a little but not that much.

To someone who's not familiar with either, they do look similar at a glance.

But Selena is so popular lately that most people can probably distinguish her and wouldn't get the two mixed up.

Selena nonetheless appears pretty with out the make-up, just now not AS lovely as she can be with it. I certainly not relatively idea Lucy Hale used to be rather just right looking, typically traditional...However that is just my opinion.

They have the same face shape and thats all

Noo not at all.