Do you really think Lucy Hale looks like Selena Gomez?

There might be a passing resemblance, but I see this written all over the place in celebrity-oriented blogs and such, by a bunch of different people, and I just don't see them as a very close match. They're both brunette and attractive, but that's about as far as it goes. Their typical hair styles are... show more There might be a passing resemblance, but I see this written all over the place in celebrity-oriented blogs and such, by a bunch of different people, and I just don't see them as a very close match. They're both brunette and attractive, but that's about as far as it goes. Their typical hair styles are slightly similar but certainly not identical, and Lucy Hale is mature and very beautiful, while Selena Gomez is somewhat less of either.

Am I blind (oops, "visually impaired"), or are the many people who insist that they look alike?