How can i become better at fighting?

Please give me some advie.... I hate this word but I get bullied by this kid. And I'm very weak. I was just fed up with it today, he beat me with a banna (my friend cut the pieces out for me) then he stole my jacket and flashed it in a stool, then he picked me up and threw me, and threw this thing at me, also... show more Please give me some advie.... I hate this word but I get bullied by this kid. And I'm very weak. I was just fed up with it today, he beat me with a banna (my friend cut the pieces out for me) then he stole my jacket and flashed it in a stool, then he picked me up and threw me, and threw this thing at me, also he tied me to a chair and pushed it into a wall with me on it.
I recall in 5th grade my dad saw me get bullied and just said to kick the kids ***. So any suggestions on maybe how I could get him to quit without violance? Or if not what are some things I could practice? I'm 14 and a guy.

Thanks