Does the african mango diet work?

im 58,,,5 feet, 10 inches,with rheumotoid arthritis,osteoarthitis,sleep apnea,,a broken hip 7 yrs ago,with 3 screws. 5 months back,i lost 35 lbs by eating many greens ,salad chicked - pork ,both without breadcrumbs,and steak.i gave up all snacks. once i hit the nyc best sicilian pizza in the world,i slowly... show more im 58,,,5 feet, 10 inches,with rheumotoid arthritis,osteoarthitis,sleep apnea,,a broken hip 7 yrs ago,with 3 screws. 5 months back,i lost 35 lbs by eating many greens ,salad chicked - pork ,both without breadcrumbs,and steak.i gave up all snacks. once i hit the nyc best sicilian pizza in the world,i slowly lost control,n put back on 25 lbs. . per all doctors i see, i must loose the tummy,or else it will be an early exit from this world,as men with my shape,tend to have heart attack or worse,stroke. i had a stent put in last june.i have major breating problems. my goal when i was at a 35 lb loss,was to loose another 35.so hear i go again.id like to buy the afican mano diet pills ,i see advertised on line. has anyone had success with these pills?. and finally i stoped gatorade,but drink the g2 gatorade which the bottle shows me the content ,and it seems ok,unless im naive.lastly,im an avid golfer in ny and in florida.well everytime i play,like yesterday in ft lauderdale,i barely have strenght to swing with authority,but worse yet ,my feet and r ankle feels swollen the next day,keeping me in bed .it s awfull,but being an addictive personality,its tough.however after 18 yrs of alcoholic drinking,i should be dead.rather i have 22 yrs sobriety. im open to kind informative answers to the mango diet,as well as what you may have to offer,as this is a crisis point in my life,and i failed to say,i suffer with spinal stenosis,but will have a 2 nd mri ,next mon. in ny and see what the neurologist suggest.i THANK YOU ALL. MR TOM
10 answers 10