Why do some Conservatives turn a blind-eye to wealth redistribution; when it flows upwards verses?

Are tax breaks for the global corporation giants redistribution of wealth at the expense of the working and middle class people of America? Examples WI Governor Scott Walker gave 140 million in tax breaks and now wants the State Employees to pick up the economic slack.

Favorite Answer

It's amazing how many people are against redistribution of wealth to the poorer among us and yet for redistribution to those who already earn millions and billions. Thanks for mentioning the 140 million in tax breaks, people tend to forget about that. In fact, the bill that Scott Walker is presenting does a lot more than just harm state employees. He aims to eliminate Medicaid (and will succeed if it passes), dramatically reduce water standards, reduce the state's ability to deal with future deficits, disenfranchise voters, cut jobs and stifle innovation in his state, all to the tune of benefiting corporations in his state with millions upon millions of dollars.

The politics section would be so much easier if you folks on the left took a business class or two or at least had a little business experience.

Taxes on business are factored in as a cost when a business sets the price. Like labor and materials, the taxes a business pays goes to determine the price of a good or service. Remove the tax, give tax breaks, and the cost of that good or service comes down. When the cost comes down, the price comes down. Bottom line, YOU pay less for the good or service. You pay less, you KEEP more of your money. More of YOUR wealth.

State employees, then, aren't picking up anything.

• You are misinformed Walker Did not give any existing businesses tax breaks. He gave a two year tax free incentive for businesses that moved into the State of WI. The reason is he is trying to attract more jobs producing business to the State. You don't think that would benefit WI and it's citizens?

Wealth that doesn't change hands is not redistributed. If you have a dollar and I take it from you and give it to someone else, that is redistribution of wealth. If tomorrow I don't take your dollar and thus don't give it away, I didn't take money away from anyone and I didn't give you anything. That is leaving the wealth alone, not redistributing it. When you keep the money you earn, that is the opposite of wealth redistribution. Why do Democrats not understand this?

Govrenor Walker did what he had to do do stop the hemmoraging of jobs out of his state. And the public employee unions do not count as 'working class' because the working class are the people who are taxed to pay their salaries and extravagant benefits.

Why are you liberals always so anti-taxpayer?

And, as stated through one remark on the every day Mail's internet site: this text is fairly faulty! a right away quote from the learn: "between adult adult males of decrease socioeconomic status (SES), potential envisioned greater help for redistribution; between adult adult males of better SES, potential envisioned greater opposition to redistribution". this does not advise that better adult adult males are greater probable to be conservative! It says solid rich adult adult males are greater probable to be conservative (shocker!), on an identical time as vulnerable center-classification and undesirable adult adult males are greater probable to be conservative. perhaps the author could desire to have truthfully examine the object she cites. The every day Mail is form of the Fox information of London, so one in all those faulty reporting is to be expected, as is copying of the object through top-wing kit interior the U.S.

I turned a blind eye to wealth redistributrion when it flowed down on me. I felt I earned it. I also turned a blind eye to wealth redistribution when it flowed down on my employees. Again, I felt they earned it. Silly me.

• Ac

NO, he wants the frigging union to pay their fair share instead of smooching off the Wisconsin taxpayer for life. Cant wait to see the union when thousands of workers that are laid off this week because their bed partners are hiding out in Ill.

it must be flowing upward because despite the trillions given to the poor over the past 50 years the poor have remained poor.

all 1.25% of middle class workers in Wisconsin? oh noes!

You would prefer that the balance support the 1.25% right?