Bother with shaving.......:(?

Right so everytime i shave my bikini line or legs i get a horrible shaving rash. It is especially worse in my bikini area as it goes all red and lumpy and i have to hide it from my boyfriend, which i have become expert at in the 2years i have been with him. I am so embarrased by this problem i dont know what to... show more Right so everytime i shave my bikini line or legs i get a horrible shaving rash. It is especially worse in my bikini area as it goes all red and lumpy and i have to hide it from my boyfriend, which i have become expert at in the 2years i have been with him. I am so embarrased by this problem i dont know what to do. I have tried exfoliating, using different shaving creams and conditioners to shave with, using hair removal cream and waxing. After i have shaved or tried to remove the hair my skin is a little bit red and bumpy but i moisturise straught away and it is fine until the next day when the rash becomes really bad. I think i have tried everything, i doint want to go to a doctors as it is very embarrasing. I dont have lots of money to spend on different treatments i just need some advice from someone who knows how i feel ! help :(
5 answers 5