Why do atheists need proof and why did atheismn not prove a dang thing for me?

i converted away from atheism when living in a world of theory and guesses was getting me nowhere, and i realized that i was missing out on a great fun life by being a rotten dick head to the believer whom all along were right and i was shamefully wrong. converting was as simple as shutting the a s s located... show more i converted away from atheism when living in a world of theory and guesses was getting me nowhere, and i realized that i was missing out on a great fun life by being a rotten dick head to the believer whom all along were right and i was shamefully wrong. converting was as simple as shutting the a s s located between ur nose and chin and opening up ur heart and mind.

so atheists i ask u the same thing i asked myself, why cant science and logic prove how life started why is it called the big bang THEORY?? why is most everything in science a theory?? y do u have to complicate a simple concept as believing?? y do u assume that what we do souly by choice means we were brainwashed?? and if brainwashed is the definition of choice then y dont you guys go bash on the gays too while ur at it.since what they do is personally decided by choice too?
Update: now that people have answered, this is not directed to any 1 person i'm speaking in terms of a whole group of people. and I all along knew what a theory is. I all along knew that it was an abstract thought or a coherent group of general propositions used as principles of explanation.