I need a new anime to watch?

I have a problem. I searched like 3-4 hours to find a new anime to watch because I love anime. I started watching animes last year because i was a fan of Naruto and i decided to start watching it on my computer. Here's the list of what anime i watched: -Naruto -Naruto Shippuden -Avatar the last... show more I have a problem. I searched like 3-4 hours to find a new anime to watch because I love anime.
I started watching animes last year because i was a fan of Naruto and i decided to start watching it on my computer. Here's the list of what anime i watched:
-Naruto
-Naruto Shippuden
-Avatar the last airbender
-Megaman NT warrior
-Yu-Gi-Oh
-Yu-Gi-Oh GX
-Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's
-Bleach
-Reborn!
-One Piece
-Fairy tail
-Rave master
-Jackie Chan adventures
-Bakugan
-3 of the 4 seasons of Digimon (but now im bored of it)
-Pokemon (im bored of it) (its to childish)
-Soul Eater
-Shaman King
-More (but i dont remember 'em)

So this is my style of animes (action, adventure,Super powers, evolution, (New skills, new powers...) i also love elements, im not sure to like things like death note that doesnt seem so interesting because theres no evolution. Also, i looked for Dragon ball but i watched the first 5 episodes and it was kinda too old and weird for me. If you have any suggestions of animes that fits with what i need i would be pleased. I dont necessarly need all the criteras but at least some adventure and action in it.

Thanks alot