Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 9 years ago

I need a new anime to watch?

I have a problem. I searched like 3-4 hours to find a new anime to watch because I love anime.

I started watching animes last year because i was a fan of Naruto and i decided to start watching it on my computer. Here's the list of what anime i watched:

-Naruto

-Naruto Shippuden

-Avatar the last airbender

-Megaman NT warrior

-Yu-Gi-Oh

-Yu-Gi-Oh GX

-Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's

-Bleach

-Reborn!

-One Piece

-Fairy tail

-Rave master

-Jackie Chan adventures

-Bakugan

-3 of the 4 seasons of Digimon (but now im bored of it)

-Pokemon (im bored of it) (its to childish)

-Soul Eater

-Shaman King

-More (but i dont remember 'em)

So this is my style of animes (action, adventure,Super powers, evolution, (New skills, new powers...) i also love elements, im not sure to like things like death note that doesnt seem so interesting because theres no evolution. Also, i looked for Dragon ball but i watched the first 5 episodes and it was kinda too old and weird for me. If you have any suggestions of animes that fits with what i need i would be pleased. I dont necessarly need all the criteras but at least some adventure and action in it.

Thanks alot

Favorite Answer

I started about 2 and a half years ago, and i found these animes to be extremely good to get me started;

- Code geass

- D gray man

- Shakugan no Shana

- Clannad

- Kaze no stigma

- Marchen awakens romance

- Tsubasa reservior chronicles

Seeing as you got into anime thorugh naruto like i did, i think you should like marchen awakens romance, it's got similar characters and a similar storyline

Wow... Only shounen ones where the characters actually evolve? Hmmm... You watch the really mainstream ones... Anyways... Heres a list-

Nurarihiyon no mago-

The characters always learning! The manga has a very Japanese woodblock feel to it in some areas... Its about a boy whos 1/4 monster, the grandson of the 1st and the son of the 2nd youkai rulers. At first he has a complex about being part youkai, but eventually he embraces it and grows stronger to become the 3rd youkai master...

D. Gray man

The main character is allen walker, an innocence user who excorcizes demons with his pet, timcampi (who likes to bite). The Church (who controls the excorcists) is facing a crisis, a looming threat- the Noahs. 13 in total, the thirteenth being like a judas- he betrayed the rest. What happens when allen discovers he is the newest thirteenth? (lol i just wrote what i remember)

These ones aren't fantasy but are still addicting... Beware, may be a wiittle mature ;)

Air gear

Roller blading... Emphases on blading... Whats roller skating, fighting, flashy moves, and superpowers put together? You get the sport Air Trek! Watch as Ikki tries to reach the top... Getting a team rivaling the greats through blood, sweat, and tears. Theres actually superhumans in this one, so a little fantasy...

Holyland-

But its a lot of evolving... The whole point is getting stronger... Its still good!!! Pow!!

Source(s): My memory ;)... P.s. I only read the mangas so idk if the animes are actually out "-.-

try Code Geass. It's a great anime and a lot of my other friends enjoyed it too.

It has a little bit of romance in it though. But the majority is action.

Code Geass is about Japan in the future when it's taken over by the Britannian Empire and gets a new name Area 11. Britannia was able to take over Japan by these giant robots called Knightmares they made. So Japan is in really bad shape and the people have no rights. And in Japan there's a Britannian prince Lelouch who vows to destroy Britannia so he can live happily with his blind sister Nunnally.

Then under certain events Lelouch gets this power called the Geass. He can make anyone do whatever he says just by looking at them in the eye. He joins the secret rebellion some Japanese people created and helps fight against Britannia.

There's not a lot of fighting like people hitting each other. It's mostly with the people in the Knightmares fighting against each other. There's a lot of action in it. it's a REALLY good anime. :)

You might also want to try Trinity Blood (futuristic, and scientific with an interesting twist) the evolution in some points is a forced one (man made)

Bounen No Xamdou (special powers = a guy turns into a monster and learns to use it)

You might really like Darker than Black it involves humans that evolved into "contractors" each with their own power. Try it out, its really good.

Noein - Mou Hitori No Kimi E is a great anime revolving around quantam physics (alternate timelines/ universes) as for evolution- there is a forced one which gives humans special powers.

If you like X-men there is a new Wolverine anime just coming out, I cant vouge for how good it is, but its worth a check.

Wolf's Rain is good (though a little slow) its about wolves that evolved to have the ability to look like humans and how they search for paradise.

If you like the elements Kaze No Stigma is pretty good.

Hope it helps :)

Just a few good suggestions -

To Aru Majutsu no Index

Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom

Code Geass <- (this is a MUST watch)

D. Gray Man

Elfen Lied

Full Metal Alchemist & Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood

All of these great shows are watchable at AnimeUltima.tv

Inuyasha

full metal panic

Buso Renkin

claymore

Fate Stay Night

Eureka Seven

Ranma 1/2

Samurai Deeper Kyo

• I see a lot of people shouting Code G! Yeah but the second instalment at the end sucked, the main charcter dies! Bey Blade Metal Fusion is quite addicting, FMA and I don't know if yo could find it online but Black Blood Brothers was pretty good I rented that last year.

I think that you would benefit greatly by branching out and watching anime that hasnt been aired in america. All of my favorite animes have been shown solely in Japan. Im not sure if I know any good ones that fit your category, but here are some of my favorites:

Highschool of the Dead (highschoolers trying to survive zombie apocalypse)

Kämpfer (guy turns into a girl with special powers to fight other girls with powers)

Sekirei (lots of girls with special powers running around Tokyo battling with each other and looking for a special person)

Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou (guy finds out he is a demon lord, has to try to keep everyone from hating him because of it, has to fight all kinds of villains)

MM! (guy is hardcore masochist, trys to get help from a special club at his school, ends up in all kinds of weird situations. Very funny)

Shuffle! (guy can choose whether to become king of the gods or king of the demons depending on which girl he chooses to love)

Nagasarete Airantou (guy becomes trapped on an island entirely populated by women)

Anyway, try some of these if any of them seemed interesting. If not, i wish you luck in finding something that suits you. Its a good feeling when you find a new anime that you really like

Try these:

Vampire Knight

D.N. Angel

Inuyasha

Ouran High School Host Club

School Rumble

Sailor Moon (maybe you'll like it)

If I remember more I'll be sure to tell you!! ^.^

You watched Yugioh and Megaman also?? i loved those shows!!

Source(s): Me? :P

DEATH NOTE! just try the first 3 episodes. Code Geass, Durarara, pretear, its lame but has the elements.