do Christian lobby groups affect your life?

Favorite Answer

When I see one, I run the other way. Does that count?

• Lowly

If Christians were really running things, the way some accuse them of doing, we would not need lobby groups, would we?

...the only one I am directly influenced by in any way is Jay Seculows Law Center...they keep asking for donations.

Another closer to our heart is an alternative to abortion centers...kind of a counseling center to help pregnant girls decide to keep their baby. It may not affect the multitudes...but it helps save one life at a time. It is called "A womans concern" and is locally funded. We used to get a christmas card from them each year saying something like, thanks to you ...then a list of names of babies who were able to celebrate their first christmas...are here to celebrate christmas with us all...

Things like that affect me...

Source(s): Crisis Pregnancy Center, is the description I was looking for...for the womens center. ACLJ is described below: Led by Chief Counsel Jay Sekulow, the ACLJ focuses on constitutional and human rights law worldwide. Based in Washington, D.C., with affiliated offices in Israel, Russia, Kenya, France, Pakistan, and Zimbabwe, the ACLJ is pro-life and dedicated to the ideal that religious freedom and freedom of speech are inalienable, God-given rights for all people. The ACLJ engages legal, legislative, and cultural issues by implementing an effective strategy of advocacy, education, and litigation that includes representing clients before the Supreme Court of the United States and international tribunals around the globe.

They're quite annoying, but that's all.

• yes, they cause me unexplainable laughter.