Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 9 years ago

Who do you search for a contact on yahoo answers?

I'm trying to find this person name "fungal' and they have been a member since january 9, 2011. I'm trying to find this persons account by this person is verbally abusing my by using my face to many times, I want to press charges against her for using my face without my permission.

How do you look up a contact to see if they still exist? Also, how do you write a letter to the corporation through email?

Favorite Answer

If they are a contact or fan of yours here on Yahoo Answers, they should show up on your profile page, under "My Contacts" or "My Fans". Click their avatar and you will go to their profile page on Yahoo Answers, if they still exist. Otherwise, you will get a message saying they might be suspended.

If they have answered any question of yours, go to that question and click on their avatar.

There is no 'search by username' function here on Yahoo Answers. You can do a google search for the person's name and the phrase 'yahoo answers', but with a name like "fungal", what you will probably get is a lot of questions - about fungus. No help there.

This is the Yahoo Customer Service info:

Yahoo Customer Service Info:

866-562-7219 or 408-349-3300

cc-advoc@yahoo-inc.com

If the problem is happening here on Yahoo Answers, you need to 'report abuse' on her postings, click the 2nd option if you feel the person is harassing you, type 'harassment of another user' in the text box and a VERY brief description of what they are doing that you feel is harassment.

only click on their names and avatars pal. it is all. #edit# Sai....that image you have made up of your self is your avatar. that's what they are stated as. Names are names. only click on the two and save on with the instructions. you're no longer taking me for a experience right here, are you???