How to take a train to Frankfurt Airport?

I have not really taken the train for long distances however I am gonna be flying out next month and would like to get some help. I have gotten the following schedules from the db.de website:

Nürnberg Hbf- Frankfurt(Main)Hbf 22:02-00:11 ICE 520

Frankfurt Hbf (tief)- F-Flughafen Regiobf. 00:47-00:57 S 8

For the second train after you get to Frankfurt HBF is that S bahn (I assume streetcar) going to take you to the Airport? On the website it doesnt say that but I did select the Terminal 1Frankfurt Airport as my final destination.

Or is the second train have the airport on its stop or route?

• Gerd P
    Best Answer

Your first train from Nürnberg arrives at the Frankfurt Central train station, which is a terminal, at platform 7. From there you need to walk to the escalators to the underground following the signs for the subway train.

http://www.wecowi.de/images/thumb/e/e7/S-Bahn-Logo... ..

Train S 8 departs from platform 103 towards Rüsselsheim. The regional train station underneath the airport terminal is the 3rd stop en route..

By way of airplane global airports: Karlsruhe/Baden-Baden 15 km, Frankfurt 170 km, Stuttgart a hundred km, Basle 160 km, Zurich 300 km, Strasbourg 60 km. Regional airport: Baden Airpark 15 km with mainly flights with Air Berlin from Berlin and Hamburg, and with Ryanair e.G. From London Stansted, Rome Ciampino, Barcelone Girona, Budapest, Porto, Riga, Stockholm Skavsta and Vilnius to Baden-Baden. Flight connections from over 30 locations non-stop with the aid of Air Berlin, Ryanair, TUIfly and lots of others.