• Business & Finance >
  • Other - Business & Finance
  • Business & Finance >
  • Other - Business & Finance

How long does a bank wire usually take?

• Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
A friend of mine said that he sent me money last night. It was after 7pm, and it is still not in my account. It is not in his account either, I called the bank and they said that ...show more
Best AnswerAsker's Choice
It depends on the efficiency of the bank, it should be there today, but after 7pm last night was after close of business so maybe it will only be processed today and you should have your money tomorrow

Asker's rating & comment

5 out of 5
Thanks! Got it today!
  • 0
    0
  • Comment
How long does a bank wire usually take?
A friend of mine said that he sent me money last night. It was after 7pm, and it is still not in my account. It is not in his account either, I called the bank and they said that usually whenever people do a wire transfer from bank to bank the funds go to the federal reserve, then to the bank, and that it could come at anytime. Do you think I will get it today or when do you think I will get it, and how long does it normally take?
Sign In 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member Since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock