HELP ME I THINK MY COMPUTER HAS AIDS!!!!!111?

I WAS TYPING A BOOK REPORT FOR MY SCHOOL TECHER COS SHE WANTED IT IDK WHY AND I USED OPEN OFFICE THING AND IT SAID STD ON THE BOTTOM AND I THINK IT GAVE MY COMPUTER AIDS HOW DO I GET RID OF AIDS IS THERE SUCH THING AS COMPUTER ABACAVIR? COS THAT FIXED MY DAD AND BROTHER FROM AIDS MAYBE IF I PUT IT IN THE FLOPPY... show more I WAS TYPING A BOOK REPORT FOR MY SCHOOL TECHER COS SHE WANTED IT IDK WHY AND I USED OPEN OFFICE THING AND IT SAID STD ON THE BOTTOM AND I THINK IT GAVE MY COMPUTER AIDS HOW DO I GET RID OF AIDS IS THERE SUCH THING AS COMPUTER ABACAVIR? COS THAT FIXED MY DAD AND BROTHER FROM AIDS MAYBE IF I PUT IT IN THE FLOPPY DRIVE IT WOULD FIX IT AND NOW MY NORTON IS TELLING ME I NEED TO BUY A SUBSCRIPTION FOR MY NORTON 360 I THINK I REALLY HAVE A VIRUS SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASEEEEEEEE
Update: I RESTARTED IT AND NOW ITS SAYING PLEASE ENTER PASSWORD WHATS A PASSWORD I HAVE NO IDEA I NEVER USED A PASSWORD OR A CONDOM WHATS THE SAFE WORD???