HOW SHOULD I TUNE MY CAR FOR TOP SPEED ON GRAN TURISMO 5?

I PUSHED MY TRANSMISSON ALL THE WAY TO THE FASTEST I CHANGE MY OIL

WHAT SHOULD I SET MY WHEEL ANGLE, DOWNFORCE AIDS ON OR OFF?

HOW DID YOU MAKE YOUR CAR THE FASTEST

BTE THE CAR IS A X1 IF YOU CAN GET MY X1 301 OR FASTER ILL GIVE YOU A FREE X1

PSN LEDLITES IN CAPS

Favorite Answer

You need to figure out what the max speed is on the track you are running on, so you don't lose anymore acceleration than you need to. Its stupid to set your transmission at 265 MPH if its not possible to go any faster than 225 MPH on the track..............

You will want to reduce your downforce as much as the car can handle (you increase ability to reach top speed, but the car will become unstable at such speeds, due to lack of downforce).

Ideally, you turn off the aids unless you can't drive the car without them.

Increase the toe angle at the rear. Just don't expect the car to turn very well (or easily, at least).

Leave camber at its stock values.

If you are racing on a relatively smooth surface without a bunch of bumps/kinks or significant elevation change, it may be beneficial to lower the ride height and spring rates a little.

• Phade3

The best website for tuning help is gt planet ! Lot of guys there would be glad to help you out for any track for car setups ! I was having a horrible time running the Nascar races because I had bad setups but found help and a great set up on that site!