How can I be more like Jim Morrison?

I've been rejected by girls time and time again. I'm bad with them. I lack confidence and natural charm. I'm not repellent, or repugnant, but I don't have that same natural charisma that Jim had. I'm a HUGE Jim Morrison fan, and HUGE fan of the Doors. I want to have that same womanizing skill... show more I've been rejected by girls time and time again. I'm bad with them. I lack confidence and natural charm. I'm not repellent, or repugnant, but I don't have that same natural charisma that Jim had. I'm a HUGE Jim Morrison fan, and HUGE fan of the Doors. I want to have that same womanizing skill that he had, that just had women falling off of him, basically. I don't want to be a manwhore, but I just want to be that same kind of bad *** that we all know Morrison was and the legacy he left behind.
(Also, I'm kinda hoping from an answer from the guy Usernamed "The Doors" who answers all Doors related questions. He seems like he could be a huge help, but all answers are welcome.) Thanks in advance for the answers...
Update: Thanks to the second guy. I don't want to BE Morrison. I just want the same kind of natural charm and charisma he had. You know? And yeah, I'm in a band, we do a lot of Doors songs xD But basically, I just want to be more like him. Kinda like how you wanna be more like Jesus, but you don't wanna BE Jesus. usually. show more Thanks to the second guy. I don't want to BE Morrison. I just want the same kind of natural charm and charisma he had. You know? And yeah, I'm in a band, we do a lot of Doors songs xD
But basically, I just want to be more like him. Kinda like how you wanna be more like Jesus, but you don't wanna BE Jesus. usually.