Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

Girls in middle school?

I am an extremely good looking guy in 8th grade at a small middle school with no hot girls to work with. I am great at talking to girls, but I, as said, I do not like anybody in my school. Should I give up until high school or work with what I've got??

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer

I say you branch off to other middle schools show em what you got :)

• 9 years ago

Build a bridge and get over yourself. What's your definition of "hot?" Blonde? No acne? Big jugs? Slutty skirts? Have you ever thought about that quiet girl that is actually beautiful but isn't very social? What about the girl that's super smart, or the one that can play guitar? As far as guys go, as long as a girl can play Black Ops, poses for playboy and knows how to make a sandwich, they'll go and get married on the spot. Seriously dude. Look past the looks. Think about the personality. I bet there are some gorgeous girls at your school that are just not "hot."

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

It shouldn't matter if the girl is hot or not it matters if you two have things in common and that you both like each other. Its all whats on the inside. yes we all want to date someone who is appealing but that dont always happen

• 9 years ago

Hah... I love Alex's answer.

She's right, you know, you're a douche.

How can you be so cruel?

Don't worry in high school they'll be plenty of innocent girls for you to prey on.

Oh and they'll use you in return as well. :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Better chances are with high school where people take relationships more seriously. Dating in

Jr. High, In my opinion, is ridiculous ha ha.

• 9 years ago

There's probably beautiful girls at your school. They just don't like you because you're arrogant. Maybe you will attract what you're looking for if you burst your ego.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

cockyyy lol.

Don't get ahead of yourself because you think you're hot **** lol.

Go find chicks in other middle schools if you're not willing to give anyone in your school the time of day.

• 9 years ago

One: A bit shallow don't you think? Not giving girls chances cause they're not pretty..

Two: Wait till high school.

Answer mine? Please.!(:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AorS5...

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Somebody has an ego. If u dont lik ne one dont sk them out

• 9 years ago

You sound kind of arrogant but hell, I'll take your word for it.

And sure just wait til high school I guess and then do what you do.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.