Are these coupon printer websites scams?

Lately with the rising prices or food and gas alike I have started to look at these coupon printing websites like couponsuzy.com and any others there are. What makes me think that they are a scam is that they tell you that you have to download their coupon printer and that kinda scares me. So if anyone with experience in these websites please comment or share any good sites that have free coupons. P.S. I've started to clip coupons out of the sunday paper too. Thanks! =)

Favorite Answer

No they are not a scam. Actually, those coupons from couponsuzy are from Coupons.com. The three main couponing sources are coupons.com, smartsource (which you will see in your sunday paper), and redplum (which you will see in your sunday paper). As another person commented, many websites now allow coupons.com to handle their coupons so they do not have to deal with it on their website.

Coupons.com allows website owners to also post the coupons on their website as well so that their website and blog readers will have easy access from their website. It is the same as Coupons.com, just located on a different website. With that being said, yes their are scams out there so be careful. After you have been couponing for a while though you will notice a scam a lot more easily, but it can be a bit scary when you are just starting out and not knowing which websites to trust.

Most couponers are genuinely helpful and wonderful people though. They don't mind sharing information even in the store. Also, on a side note, you will also want to check out specific manufacturer and company websites for coupons as well. Signup for their newsletters and you will receive coupons in your email (just make sure you have a separate email setup just for coupons). Soon you will have tons of coupons and be a couponing pro.

Source(s): Avid couponer and owner of http://www.frugalcouponsaver.com

Coupon Suzy

• j d

Coupons.com is one of the originators of the "coupon printer" download.

The primary purpose of the coupon printer is to limit the number of times you can print a coupon for one merchant.

A guy in california was even charged with a crime for trying to bypass this "limiter" in the coupons.com coupon printer:

http://www.wired.com/politics/onlinerights/news/20...

In the past, many companies like General Mills would post printable coupons directly on their sites.

Today, these companies don't want to deal with the hassle of managing their own coupons and so have outsourced them to coupons.com, redplum.com and others.

So, the short answer is, it's not a scam (assuming you stick with coupons.com and redplum.com)

The long answer: You need to trust that these companies aren't doing something nasty with the application...

I would be very careful when it comes to free over electronic media. These companies are known for installing malware, adware, spyware and viruses on computers so we very careful. I agree newspapers are fine.

My both spyware don't let me install in my computer the printer. Their claim and worn me of malware, adware, spyware and viruses on computers.

• adamek

Couponsuzy.com

some of them yes

scam!!!Nothing is Free

YES. THEY ARE.

Newspapers are fine! :)