Does anyone else feels that Pacquiao's victory over the awesome Jorge Solis is grossly overlooked?

Logically seeing it, wasn't Jorge according to so many boxing fans and boxing GURUS such as :Lennox Lewis, Emmanuel Steward, Oscar DLH, George Foreman, Max Kellerman, even Bob Arum if i am not mistaken, kind of tall (for the division) with such a boxing talent and with a great reach advantage for the division,... show more Logically seeing it, wasn't Jorge according to so many boxing fans and boxing GURUS such as :Lennox Lewis, Emmanuel Steward, Oscar DLH, George Foreman, Max Kellerman, even Bob Arum if i am not mistaken, kind of tall (for the division) with such a boxing talent and with a great reach advantage for the division, a warrior with a great heart and undefeated at the time Manny faced him and KO'd him kinda brutally in the 8th? I remember back then so many people were saying that "Pacquiao's train would come to an end" when he would fight against the undefeated Mexican champion at the time? (If i am not mistaken George Foreman was or Emmanuel who were saying it's a bad match up for Manny?)

So now all of a sudden this fight is not even included when we talk Manny's quality of opposition? Kinda sad how short the memory of some people can be. What else fighter has stopped Solis or boxed his ears off in his 40 something fights so far? Only Pacquiao!!!!!!!!!!
3 answers 3