Metal Patch Vest/Jacket?

I have been looking for a metal vest or jacket with metal and rock patches already on it preferred. Or a place where i can just buy a cool vest to put my own patches on but i cannot find a place. Please send me links or ideas thanks.

Best Answer

Finding a vest/jacket with all of the patches sewed on already will be nearly impossible so you'll probably be better off just finding the jacket and learning how to sew the patches on (like me). I know this will be a lot to read, but this is what I did basically:

I'm a thrasher so I have a patch-covered Levi's denim vest. If you want denim, then I got you covered. GET LEVI'S DENIM JACKETS. They may be pricey (between about $70 - $120), but it's worth every penny. They don't sell denim vests these days (that I have seen) so if you want to, get the sleeves cut off at any dry cleaners or do it yourself (if this suits your style). There are many Levi's retail outlets all over America so go to their main website to find locations near you. I'll provide the links in the sources. If you look at the selection of jackets online and don't like what you see, I still suggest you go to the store anyways because they might be carrying a jacket you might like that isn't on their website.

As far as patches go, I can't really give you any specific store to go to because I don't know where you live. You can go to local independent record stores. They tend to sell patches and also buttons. If you happen to live near Hollywood or LA, there are plenty of rock clothing shops that sell patches and buttons on Hollywood blvd. I bought patches and buttons at a store called Hot Rock on Hollywood blvd. This is if you don't have patches already. Also, you can go on Amazon and look for specific patches. If you do that, I suggest you browse from the seller Rockabilia because they are an official business and buying from them off of Amazon is 100% safe. They even send you a nice free catalog of stuff they sell when you make a purchase. The only thing I don't like about them is that their shipping fee and all that is pretty pricey (cost me $6 for one $6 jumbo patch). Get an Amazon gift card at Walgreens if you don't feel safe providing your credit/debit card on Amazon.

Extra stuff you might like:

Biker leather jackets are pretty metal if you ask me so if you like it, consider getting one. You can find these jackets at motorcycle shops, independent music stores, and even the mall (occasionally, but they tend to be overpriced though). Google image search "biker jacket" for the different styles. I got mine at that Hot Rock store in Hollywood as I mentioned earlier. Also, try searching for local leather stores. They most likely will carry what you want. These jackets are $100 or more so yeah, it's really pricey.

Yeah, sorry for writing so much, it's only to help you get the style you want. I know that "Metal" has no specific dress code, but without a doubt, there is an affiliation of look to represent the music (the music being more important of course) and also the style is pretty damn cool lol. Understand that this is costly so do what you wish. Hope I helped :P

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Metal Patch Vest/Jacket?

Source(s): metal patch vest jacket: https://shortly.im/mDWJV