How do you fracture your wrist really quickly?

It's really important I do. Please don't tell me I'm mad, I will explain. If you don't care for the why, just skip to the last couple of paragraphs. If you want to call me out on what I've decided to do, read my reasoning and then judge me. And I know there may be other solutions to stuff, but... show more It's really important I do. Please don't tell me I'm mad, I will explain. If you don't care for the why, just skip to the last couple of paragraphs. If you want to call me out on what I've decided to do, read my reasoning and then judge me. And I know there may be other solutions to stuff, but if I do this, it would at least stop my issues briefly and then I can work on fixing them with a more long-term solution with less stress FROM them.

I'm failing school terribly because of my attendance (I have a reason for skipping and it is actually mental-health related, but I am definitely in my right mind now before you suggest I'm not) and if I can't produce a medical excuse for missing the last two weeks (I'm NOT going to mention my mental-health thing because I've been told it's not necessary to tell the school and I don't want them to know) they're going to cancel all my GCSEs and I wont get into college- boom, no future. And it's too late to just start going again, they've already made the decision and the medical excuse is the only thing that would save me.

Okay, also I have a thing with my dad right now and he keeps on telling me it would be easier if I wasn't around. He cared about me when my mum was still alive, but she died and then he got into a new relationship and it failed and he blamed me so I want to show him that he does actually care about me- I know he does. Just being ill wouldn't work because he'd think I was faking (I had flu last month and he didn't believe me) so I need an actual physical injury to show him (he'd take me to the hospital to get it looked at even if he didn't believe me, just to shut me up).

I have some other problems that it would most likely help with, but I wont go into more details. Basically, I've tried hitting it really hard repeatedly and I've tried to fall on it but I can't- I'm too scared. I need to do it before tomorrow morning preferably because I need to catch him before he goes to work. It's already hurt slightly 'cause I also twisted it as far as I could and held it there, but it's starting to feel better again.

And I KNOW it's going to hurt like hell. I don't mind, I've broken my arm before and I've been in even worse pain than that at one point- I've got quite a high pain threshold as well. What I would really like to know is a way to weaken my wrist or something because I can do a half-fall that would eventually break it, but it's not enough pressure. If I could weaken it, the half-fall would eventually do something to it.

Thanks for the help :)