Am i allowed to say he isnt allowed to go to strip clubs?

is that something a girlfriend has a right to do? say no strip clubs and no private strippers? im fine with porn and obviously i know a guy will check out any hot girl that walks by, but strippers gross me out. i would be ok with it if he just watched them dance around, and there was no physical contact, but i... show more is that something a girlfriend has a right to do? say no strip clubs and no private strippers? im fine with porn and obviously i know a guy will check out any hot girl that walks by, but strippers gross me out. i would be ok with it if he just watched them dance around, and there was no physical contact, but i know that there is a lot of times and it grosses me out!

i feel like a crappy gf, and all his single friends will think im controlling. i dont mind him watching, but paying girls to flirt with you and fondle you and blah its just so nasty to me. and i feel like any sexually arousing physical contact would be considered cheating, do you?