Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

am i allowed to say he isnt allowed to go to strip clubs?

is that something a girlfriend has a right to do? say no strip clubs and no private strippers? im fine with porn and obviously i know a guy will check out any hot girl that walks by, but strippers gross me out. i would be ok with it if he just watched them dance around, and there was no physical contact, but i know that there is a lot of times and it grosses me out!

i feel like a crappy gf, and all his single friends will think im controlling. i dont mind him watching, but paying girls to flirt with you and fondle you and blah its just so nasty to me. and i feel like any sexually arousing physical contact would be considered cheating, do you?

Best Answer

when your not single you shouldnt go to strippers no excuses.

are you allowed to say it - definitely, but my question to that would be... 'will he listen' ? Most guys I know would say ^&*$^ that and go anyways, but other men would respect that. If it makes you feel uncomfortable, then you should express that. Who cares what his friends think - they are probably single as well or are in a love-less relationship, or uncommonly in a relationship where they are comfortable with each other and the gf doesn't care that he would go, so he thinks the rest of us should be the same.

I expressed my concern with my bf of 6 years about the same thing. Friends of ours went to Montreal for the soul purpose of strippers (we have none here), and I told him he could go but don't expect me to be ok with it and expressed the feelings after that. He never went :-)

You can't -make him- not go, however a happy wife is a happy life ;)

I would be the same... What is the point in wasting all that money when he has a gf?!?! It's ok as a one off for a party or something, but it's not needed all the time. Talk to him and ignore his friends. The money wasted on such a pointless thing could go to something decent like a holiday.

What a tough capture 22 concern you have chanced on your self in. am i able to signify your daughter initiate doing lap dances? She'll earn alot greater funds and may even overtake her mom's earnings. the earnings of lap dancing too is that the customer would be so attractive he won't care if she's warm or no longer. Being the being concerned father and husband which you of course are perhaps you would be able to desire to assemble their information and wages so neither know precisely how lots they have earned. this could supply as much as any extent further jealousy arising on an identical time as additionally helping them to save in direction of that once of an entire life holiday to the Elvis Museum.

Are you kidding me?

Him being him should know that he has a girlfriend and shouldn't do that.

I'm like the least controlling girlfriend, and I hate it when my boyfriend looks at porn...

You definitely have the right to say that.

Maybe if he promises not to go, you can promise him a little something that is better than what he would get there...?

Baby, he's gonna go whether you tell him to or not!

Here's an idea, go to Victoria's Secret, get some sexy lingerie, and some sexy shoes, and one night surprise him with a strip tease yourself (put some music on and just dance). You guys should have alot of fun with it, and what a great way to show him you want to be the woman he "rains" singles on!

I've never heard of a strip club that allowed physical contact.

Porn, strippers? That's pretty much cheating!

Source(s): That means he's not satisfied with you..