Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Does anyone know much about the quality of ibuypower computers?

I'm thinking about selling my laptop and buying a 6-core ibuypower desktop at Newegg. My laptop is decent it has an i5 processor and Geforce M310 graphics card, but I'm a bit worried that it won't last more than two years, which is why I'm considering replacing it. Just wondering if ibuypower makes good computers and if it's worth upgrading.

• Bjorn
    Favorite Answer

iBuypower is a good brand, and they use quality components. But I cannot speak for their customer service as I have not experienced it yet.

The nice thing about desktops is they are much easier to upgrade.

i'm hoping they have high quality elements as i'm also going to order a pc from them in close to destiny. yet seeing the comments it type of feels they actually have complications at the same time as delivery like previous due delivery,no longer appropriate packed and as a effect detrimental elements of the pc and loose elements interior or perhaps heard that they in certain circumstances even ignore to placed the most basic such issues because the frustrating disk. yet I extremely have in no way heard undesirable issues about high quality of the elements interior.yet you want to be quite fortunate and pray your pc will attain to you in the right structure. So familiar -tremendous high quality yet service sucks

They have decent computers, but the pricing is way to high for what you expect. For your needs, try alienware gaming laptops. They are made by dell, and are surely the most powerful and advanced laptops out there.

since you pick all your own components, its what ever quality you want. and the best part of it is, most of those parts are sold on tigerdirect or newegg, so feel free to spec out a system and then read reviews of the specific part you are getting.