Mainz/Frankfurt Germany question ?

I am doing a persuasive speech on why you should go to Mainz and Frankfurt Germany and I need some help. What are some amazing/cool sight-seeing places to visit there? Why should people go there? Any help would be great! Thank you so much!!!

Sorry for the wrong section. I was in a bit of a hurry and hit the button before I could change categories!

Favorite Answer

There are plenty of things to do and visit in both cities depending on the interests of the person.

I add some websites first of all the ones of the two cities also Lonely planet guide and Britannica.

I hope this will help you do your home work.

BTW please next time post homework help in the section homework help this is travel Germany.

Frankfurt is a vibrant and international economic and business good town with the most imposing skyline in Germany and is one of the areas that you'll require to see, at least one time and this place hotelbye may help you. Frankfurt is just a town in the center of Germany and Europe and is just a city that can offer many facets and different variety. In the heart of Frankfurt's Old Town you will find a location well suitable, the Römerberg.The Römerberg is definitely an irregularly formed square with the Justice Fountain at its center. Not just is it Frankfurt's most picturesque public square, it's the city's busiest pedestrian region, house to varied tourist attractions from their several Kulturschirn (a form of open-fronted store once common throughout the old town) to the Römer, a sophisticated of 11 attractive old structures from the 15th to 18th generations including the Old Town Hall with its Imperial Hall, after the world of wonderful banquets. Other significant houses range from the New Town Hall, the 14th-century Gothic Church of St. Leonhard, and St. Nicholas Church, notable for the carillon.

I,m a U.S Army Veteran and I was stationed in the Mainz Area during the early 1980's I was Stationed at Finthen Army Airfield With C co 8th Combat AVN BN. but I understand that unit has been deactivated.