Regarding Witchcraft in history - have any "Books of Shadows" ever been found and/or placed in museums?

A while back, partly because of a friend (She was Wiccan) - I decided to learn more about her religion, partly because it's something that has always interested me, and of course - so as I could better understand where she was coming from with her points of view on certain things. During my... show more A while back, partly because of a friend (She was Wiccan) - I decided to learn more about her religion, partly because it's something that has always interested me, and of course - so as I could better understand where she was coming from with her points of view on certain things.

During my research/learning, I discovered WHAT a "Book of Shadows" is, and where the name comes from, which led me back to things like the Salem Witch Trials and the Witch Trials in England - which in turn, has led me to wonder if any of these books/diaries have ever been placed in a museum.

Assuming of course they've been proven to exist, and discovered.

You see, I also read that the idea of a book or diary kept by a supposed Witch (female or male), or a Coven, was just another lie created by the accusers to make their claims seem more plausible, but of course on the other hand - nobody would own up to keeping a diary full of spells, ingredients, or rituals - if they knew they could be killed for it...

hence my question.
Update: Incidentally, I didn't use the word "Warlock" to describe a male...believer - because I read that it's derogatory and in a similar vein to other racist terms such as shylock or wop.

Update 2: To maiin:

I realized that myself as I read about the Trials - it always annoys me, the injustice of it all... :(