Next season Manchester City will be crowned Uefa Champions League winners and Premier League champions ?

mighty City will win both those competitions. you may enjoy between yourselves, your petty rivalries - fair play, have fun - good luck. we will not be the least bit concerned about you lot, because the trophies we want are currently in the hands of teams we are about to conquer this decade. 1. Barcelona... show more mighty City will win both those competitions.

you may enjoy between yourselves, your petty rivalries - fair play, have fun - good luck.

we will not be the least bit concerned about you lot, because the trophies we want are currently in the hands of teams we are about to conquer this decade.

1. Barcelona (CL)
2. Mancehster United/Chelsea (Premier League)

Sorry to dissapoint Arsenal fans - but you won your last title 7 years ago and will not be seeing the premiership trophy for as long as we have anything to do about it.

Not only will my great club knock Chelsea off the map, it will single handedly 'end' Manchester Uniteds dominance in the game and it will ensure the scousers go yet another remarkable 20 years without a league title.

now, the question is - will you all behave yourselves when answering my future questions ?

remember the power to report for abuse is with me - not you.