Next season Manchester City will be crowned Uefa Champions League winners and Premier League champions ?

mighty City will win both those competitions.

you may enjoy between yourselves, your petty rivalries - fair play, have fun - good luck.

we will not be the least bit concerned about you lot, because the trophies we want are currently in the hands of teams we are about to conquer this decade.

1. Barcelona (CL)

2. Mancehster United/Chelsea (Premier League)

Sorry to dissapoint Arsenal fans - but you won your last title 7 years ago and will not be seeing the premiership trophy for as long as we have anything to do about it.

Not only will my great club knock Chelsea off the map, it will single handedly 'end' Manchester Uniteds dominance in the game and it will ensure the scousers go yet another remarkable 20 years without a league title.

now, the question is - will you all behave yourselves when answering my future questions ?

remember the power to report for abuse is with me - not you.

• ?
    Best Answer

Im sure you were meant to be getting into the Champions League last season.

And wasn't it supposed to be the title this season.

Looks like predictions aren't always fulfilled.

Plus the players who come to Man City aren't in it for the trophies,

their in it for one thing and one thing only, cold hard cash and winning a trophy is only a bonus to them.

Which is quite unfortunate for you, as a fan because they just don't have any interest in getting what you want.

And when your Sheik gets boarded and finds a new interest like trying to fend of a people revolution back home you'll go right back to mediocrity.

Champions league winners will be Real Madrid, because they haven't even made the final for about a decade, whereas other teams have. Their fans & players must by dying for a Champions League win, and it will be their 10th title if they do so. I'm not really sure though, because its too early, football is unpredictable & anything can happen. Premier League winners I think will be Chelsea FC because Chelsea FC were awesome when Mourinho managed them before, and I think the same will happen. David Moyes will need a bit of time to settle in properly, and also get used to the Champions League (he has very little Champions League experience). Manchester City will also be a threat because they have awesome players & a new manager who has more experience than Mancini (especially in the Champions League). I think Mancini's limited Champions League experience was holding back Manchester City in the Champions League. Their squad is definitely god enough to compete for any trophy. Both Chelsea FC & Manchester City have awesome players. Though it's a shame they have some arrogant fans, though all teams do...

• Dan M

Whilst accepting that people have opinions- here is a little something for you to think about.

This season, City are not even playing in the ECL, bit of a big step up to make?

"The Scousers go yet another remarkable 20 years without a league title"

Your "great club" last won the league title when? When was the last time they even won a major trophy?

I will tell you that should they qualify for the ECL next season, the betting odds would be something like 80/1 for a ECL + CL double.

Just to put that into perspective, it would be like San Marino beating Brazil.

Whilst they are a good team, they look completly different without Tevez.

Like Arsenal do without Fabregas.

I like Man City, but I think it would be hard for them to win both. But the possibility of them wining the premier is more realistic than seeing them win the CL.

Man City wont win anything, they cant and wont be able to beat teams Like Man U, or Arsenal, just admit it, Man City is a mediocre team that think they are a big team & will win cause they have money.

very well K-Patel.

why the sudden change in clubs ?

lmao @ ' remember the power to report for abuse is with me - not you. '

: ))

the power to be look like the biggest t1t on this section is with you ! ^_^

btw this looks like the handy work of a very bored epl reg, i have an idea as to who this is but im not going to bother wasting my time or yours with 'guess the troll' games lmfao

all the best

MR ANFIELD ACES

~ " the peoples choice " ~

Source(s): 1973, 1976, 2001 and 2011 ?

keep dreaming, Arsenal beat man. city on their ground 3-0 and city defended the whole game at Arsenal only luck got you through that game next year wont be different, again 3rd or lower place

• ...

oh they said that last season too about Champions League.

lo and behold, city didn't even get fourth place.

FAIL.

wait till you're actually in a position to compete for a trophy before mouthing off.

it's not even funny anymore. just sad

• Skyfox

That's one...two....Eight people who believe you're a real Manchester City supporter.

Some people are so gullible on this section.

That might indeed be the case - whilst you play FIFA 2012