What is the Worst Religious Video?

I am trying to find some of the worst/funniest religious videos of some of these crackpot TV evangelist out here. Interviews would also be good etc... I am working on something and I wanted to see what you guys could turn up... There is one I am looking for on youtube and haven't found yet but it was a... show more I am trying to find some of the worst/funniest religious videos of some of these crackpot TV evangelist out here.

Interviews would also be good etc... I am working on something and I wanted to see what you guys could turn up...

There is one I am looking for on youtube and haven't found yet but it was a one of those Evangelist that would come on back in the 90's ... I remember he was on the big Stage "LAYING HANDS" on people and they would fall out slobbering acting crazy.. there was even this one where he "Laid hands" on this girl who had one leg shorter than the other and "supposedly" pulled her legs with the hands of "God" and made them of equal length... I just can't remember what his name was, he was real popular back then..

Thanks for any help!