?
? asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

What significant change did you notice about the dresses at last nights Academy awards show?

I noticed this right away and now I want to see if you saw this too. I won't say what it is until I pick best answer, but it has something to do with a womens body.

Favorite Answer

I think there was a little more modesty in the ladies' apparel. I didn't watch the show, but I glanced at some of the pictures on the Internet. The young woman who played in True Grit looked wonderful in her 1950s silhouette-styled dress.

the only ask your self to me replace into The Lives of Others win, i concept for advantageous it would be Pan's Labyrinth. i concept Pan's replace into worth of ultimate image to no longer coach ultimate distant places places action image. i did no longer see The Lives of Others yet so it could be worth, i do no longer understand. it ought to prefer to have been an stunning 3 hundred and sixty 5 days for distant places places action image through certainty I pronounced Water and concept it replace into incredible additionally. i replace into disenchanted that no longer between the Dream women persons songs won. they have been all extra effective worth than the Melissa Ethridge tune. i think of of the three songs cut up the votes. they might prefer to actual enable one tune in accordance to action image in uncomplicated terms like the actors categories. i replace into additionally very much surprised (yet happy) that Departed won ultimate image. all of the critics have been preserving it would be Babel. i'm happy it replace into Departed through certainty it replace suitable right into a miles extra effective suited action image all around.

Less cleavage showing!