3 year old having accidents?

My daughter has been potty trained for about 6 months and she started having accidents at school and home - sometimes 3 per day. She doesn't complain of pain while urinating, the urine looks clear (nothing floating in it - sorry), and she hasn't run a fever or anything.

I noticed this weekend that she would grab herself and then continue about her business. Everytime I saw it I had her try to "go" and she always did. Yesterday I must have missed that sign because she had 3 accidents in about 3 hours.

Do you think this is a urinary tract infection or just a 3-year old being too busy checking out life that she's not taking a "break from the action" to pee? Or could it be something more horrible...

Thanks for your help.

II think you should take her to get checked out just to be on the safe side but I think she just is too busy with life to realize when she has to go potty before she has an accident. Also they say the window for potty training is between 2 1/2 and 3 years old so she really is right on track even though she is having a few accidents a day. Just keep working with her and once an hour get her to try to go potty.

maybe you could better go to the doctor..

because if it is seriously wrong.. something may happen that is more dangerous..

so make a appointment..

it would help.. ;o

doctors are proffesional..

so yeah..