On a scale of 1-10, how reliable do you think Wikipedia is as a source of information?

Am I the only one that has noticed some discrepancies in some articles? Most of the articles I read about concern entertainment. I read about songs, singers, films etc. I would read an article, learn something about an entertainer, then go back to that same article and not the that same fact the second time around.... show more Am I the only one that has noticed some discrepancies in some articles? Most of the articles I read about concern entertainment. I read about songs, singers, films etc. I would read an article, learn something about an entertainer, then go back to that same article and not the that same fact the second time around. Has anyone else noticed this?
Update: You know what Silver, you're right! I myself had to edit an article, because it omitted one or two facts!