Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 9 years ago

Do you think the Libyans would go for a trade, we'll take Gaddafi if they take Scott Walker?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer

That would be a rip off. We'd have to throw Sarah Palin in too. We don't want the whole damn world to think we're just out to take advantage of everybody! Do we?

• 3 years ago

NO! he's a huge guy! he's making an attempt to keep his state. each and all the folk of Arizona could be finding for the form to end the spending and stability the funds and then possibly we are in a position to show the the remainder of the rustic.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

The Libyans might make the trade if we threw in a utility infielder and a player to be named later.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

We'd have to sweeten the deal, darling. Even the Libyans would think twice about taking a tool like Walker, even for a jerk like Gaddafi.

(((Meds)))

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Jay
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Well, Walker would probably make Libya prosperous fairly quickly and balance their budget, so it would be good for them. I'll make the trade on the condition Gaddafi's execution is broadcast live from the Rose Bowl.

• 9 years ago

Aw man, Gaddafi's on 'roids, and (s)he messed up the Anthem at our park when (s)he was in the minors... before the 'operation'.

• /\
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Yes please.

Our economy could use the 60 billion dollars

Gaddafi has amassed during his reign..

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I'd rather trade the impostor in the WH.

• 9 years ago

I'm not sure, but if we can do it, we should. No one pulls off stunner shades better than the Colonel.

• 9 years ago

Maybe if the player to be named later is Hillery.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.