Prius questions please bare with me?

i already know that jerry is gonna answer but please break it down to me.....and if any one els has any answers please chip in thank you,,,, 2010 prius--30,000 miles 1.when is the break in point 2.how many miles can i travel on th ev mode,,,i live on a military base tops speed--35 mph,,35 miles to work and 35... show more i already know that jerry is gonna answer but please break it down to me.....and if any one els has any answers please chip in thank you,,,,
2010 prius--30,000 miles

1.when is the break in point
2.how many miles can i travel on th ev mode,,,i live on a military base tops speed--35 mph,,35 miles to work and 35 miles back..

3.i heard the tank or bladder only fills to 9 gal,,and can is it wise to use all 11.9 gal,,before filling up

4.i hear alot of people saying they get 55+ mpg driving the way they should in a prius,,,and then i hear other people saying they only get 40 mpg driving really slow and good the way they should in the prius,,

5.from me driving 70 miles round trip from home to work and back and 20 mils for running errands,,how long would one tank of gas last me and please dont just add the miles and the gallons

6.what kinds of oil should i use

7.should i lease or buy,,,seeing how they next year prius might be better

8.if you floored it every where you drive what would your mpg be

9.being a guy would people look at me strange

10.is i better to drive at lower speeds with this car,,,and/or short distances

11.how much for the tires if a blow out were to happen

12.do you have to let the car warm up

13.is it hard to understand all the display options it has to max mpg

14,when in ev mode your using electricity from the battery,until you use all that enegry up or you pass the speed limit,,i heard when you press the brakes and come to a stop you recharge that battery,,once this happens can i use the ev mode again cause the battery has been charged every time i brake

15.at what times do i have to start doing oil changes,tire rotation,fluid changes,spark plug changes,

16.can i put a v8 into the car hahahah jk on that one lol