Is it true that vietnam now has shopping malls and has department stores like belk and dillard's?

One of my aunts in vietnam says that they now have shopping malls over there and that they have some of the stores that we have in the united states. When I heard that I thought they have department stores like Belk and Dillard's and Gap and Jcpenny and Forever 21 in vietnam. My sister loves to go shopping so I... show more One of my aunts in vietnam says that they now have shopping malls over there and that they have some of the stores that we have in the united states. When I heard that I thought they have department stores like Belk and Dillard's and Gap and Jcpenny and Forever 21 in vietnam. My sister loves to go shopping so I was kind of asking for her. So does that mean that vietnam now has shopping malls with stores like Belk and Dillard's just like what we have in the U.S ?? If so can you please name a few so I can jog it down as my sister and I would love to visit the shopping malls in vietnam whenever we go there. It would be cool if they have best buy or a store like best buy as that's my kind of store. I know in New York city they have a best buy store in every mall shopping center.