What do you think of these?

I'm trying to start our name list. So would you mind rating my names and making some suggestions? Our last name is Kilby (KIL-be), Thanks.

Kyler Logan

Grayson Abel

Grayson Elliot

Jayce Cooper

Griffin Levik

Griffin Lachlan

Gavin Joseph

Talon Joseph

Morgan Jacquelyn

Delaney Ryan

Farrah Piper

Farrah Danielle

Harper *can't think of a middle name*

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Kyler Logan: Kyler is an ugly collision between Kyle and Tyler. I like Logan, though. What about Logan Tyler?

Grayson Abel: Grayson is totally unattractive to me...it sounds so old and dull and gray-haired. I love Abel, though! What about Gareth Abel or Abel Grant?

Grayson Elliot: For Grayson, see above. Again, though, I love Elliot! What about Elliot Abel?

Jayce Cooper: Jayce sounds like a cutesy/informal nickname for Jason...I love Jason but hate Jayce/Jace as a full name. Cooper is too trendy/last-namy and has always sounded dull and blunt and unattractive to me. What about Jason Connor?

Griffin Levik: Griffin isn't my style, but better than most of the other first names on this list. Levik sounds weird and science-fictiony to me...it would be OK if it's a family name, but I wouldn't use it otherwise. What about Griffin Levi?

Griffin Lachlan: A bit awkward because the endings sound the same, but I absolutely adore the name Lachlan! What about Lachlan Elliot or Lachlan Joseph?

Gavin Joseph: This is the only name here that I totally, totally love...Gavin sounds so charming and British, and Joseph is a timeless classic that goes perfectly with it.

Talon Joseph: Talon is like Fang or Claw to me...it's nastily violent and just not a name. I love Joseph, though! What about Alan Joseph or Tristan Joseph?

Morgan Jacquelyn: Morgan is nice, though I like it best as a middle name. I also like the sound of Jacquelyn, just not that spelling...I prefer the traditional spelling, Jacqueline. Jacqueline Morgan would be wonderful.

Delaney Ryan: I don't like this...Delaney is a last name that sounds trendily cutesy as a first name, and Ryan is a total, total boy's name. What about Delia Rhiannon?

Farrah Piper: Don't like at all...Farrah is all Fawcett to me and Piper just sounds unpleasant...I think of smoking pipes, plumbing pipes, annoying people piping up when you don't want to hear them...

Farrah Danielle: Don't like Farrah, but love Danielle! What about Sarah Danielle, Tara Danielle, or Fiona Danielle?

Harper: Hate...it's so, so trendy and just doesn't sound remotely feminine or pretty to me. I think of someone who's constantly harping on things...Harper and Piper would make the perfect obnoxious pair.

• 10 years ago

Kyler Logan ~ 2/10, Kyler is just trendy..

Grayson Abel ~ 2/10

Grayson Elliot ~ 4/10

Jayce Cooper ~ 1/10

Griffin Levik ~ 2/10

Griffin Lachlan ~ 3/10

Gavin Joseph ~ 3/10

Talon Joseph ~ 1/10

Morgan Jacquelyn ~ 3/10

Delaney Ryan ~ 1/10

Farrah Piper ~ 1/10

Farrah Danielle ~ 1/10

Harper ~ 1/10

Most of these names are horribly tryndee and won't age well. 99% of your girls list is masculine or a surname.

• 10 years ago

some suggestions

Girls

Kayleigh Evelynn

Mckenna Hope

Ashlynn Nicole

Melanie Hope

Isabella Paige

Alessandra Rose

Kristen Lee

Boys

Liam Micheal

Kevin Lee

Colton Braden

Jesse Ryan

James Allan

Grayson Taylor

Kyler Lee

• 4 years ago

i could would desire to easily say no, I mean, if a individual can't take hairspray or a bottle of shampoo on board recently i could would desire to think of that a steel merchandise does no longer be allowed the two. Grrrr! (((Go8tm))) Dangit! I used all my brains cells interior the final question, i'm clueless! Yeah, i comprehend, huge ask your self, lol! : / enable me take yet yet another guess, is it lead from a pencil? Lol, this little pencil is staring at me in this field speaking approximately "Oops! It seems such as you have 4 misspelling(s). HA! No i do no longer,..do I? question,...Can it replicate something like gentle or perhaps if?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

i am absolutely IN LOVE with farrah! just not Danielle...I like Farrah Marie, Farrah Lucille, Farrah Michelle/Michele, Farrah Isabel, Farrah Catherine, Farrah Renee, Farrah Laurent.

Best of luck!

• 10 years ago

My favorite name from your list is Gavin Joseph >

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

I like Grayson Elliot!!!! super cute!

Source(s): thanks for answering mine!
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.