Who is the worst pokemon ever? and what can be worse?

With the near release of pokemon black and white, I am curious if there is going to be a new worst pokemon ever. But before we get there, I want to know what others think is the worst, most useless, most annoying pokemon in existence (please keep in mind use out of battle as well as in battle and evolutions where it may become useful).

Personally, bidoof is the worst ever created. It looks dumb, has a stupid name, shows up everywhere, sucks in battle and its evolution is no improvement... yes you can make it an HM slave, but there are much better alternatives... and i would really hate to see what could be worse then this...

And if you are feeling creative, what do you think can be worse then your worst pokemon?

Best Answer

Magikarp. Yes Gyrados is awesome, but has been dwarfed by a Pikachu since day one. And all the new dragons, and water pokemon make it rather obsolete. Plus, without XP share, it will take a long time to level up that piece of crap, so it can learn Tackle at lvl 20. It's, in fact, voted and officially declared "The Weakest Pokemon Ever"

Source(s): 100 hours training the Gyrados Death Squad from lvl 5 Magikarps on my old GBC.

Arceus, it is the strongest Pokemon and yet not badass at all. It's so awful and yet so strong. It has the highest stats and can become any Type, so strong for no reason. Even a Magikarp looks cooler,lol. @No Chance Without Regigigas : Hey kiddo, take it easy, no one took your candy. You tell me shut up? You are amusingly stupid and immature for saying that. I am sure you won't reply to this, even if you are thinking to, just don't, you will get completely humiliated. Jeez, what's wrong with you people? Acting like this for stating our opinion over the worst Pokemon? How pathetic. I would accept your comment if you were more polite, but I don't accept such comments especially from morons like you. You also said "Iggy's right, and so am I." there is no right or wrong here mate. The question was : "What Pokemon do you think is just the worst. Not strength wise, OPINION wise."

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

With the near release of pokemon black and white, I am curious if there is going to be a new worst pokemon ever. But before we get there, I want to know what others think is the worst, most useless, most annoying pokemon in existence (please keep in mind use out of battle as well as in battle and...

Source(s): worst pokemon worse: https://biturl.im/V36Db

Definatly magikarp because it can only learn 3 or 4 moves but its evolution is great so I think there is no worst pokemon. Ps: even the elite four even use gyrados

My answer is Tyrouge, his stats are the worst of any pokemon, sure he has 3 evolutions but they are all fairly weak fighting types which can be beat easily by most pokemon in the game, plus he is like a toddler with purple hands.

Source(s): Experience.

i don't think there is such thing as a "worse" pokemon. honestly, all pokemon have their strengths one way or another. obviously a blastoise can beat a charmander. so i mean, they all have their strengths and weaknesses, i guess it's just up to the player on whether they can control their pokemon well enough or not.

Source(s): been a pokemon fanatic for years

This new Vanilla Ice Cream Pokemon.

It looks so stupid and it only has like 1 or 2 moves.

Every time it evolves it just adds a new move (1) and an ice-cream cone attached to it.

They're gone to far.

I definitely agree with Bidoof. *shudders* Worst in Black and White is the trash pokemon. eeeww

Source(s): ME!!!!

i think that we can all say that magikarp is still the most useless pokemon ever. *ASSUMING yOU NEVER EVOLVE*. it doesnt learn anything other than flail, tackle, splash. the only other move you could waste on it is bounce. tadah!

• ?

Pokemon is horrible. They've gone too far. It just never ends. They are torturing everyone. We will all die in the near future because Pokemons will rule the world.

Source(s): Pokemon is real! See for yourself on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQ51nDLoL1M&feature... xD xD xD xD xD lololololol lol lol lol