Who is the worst pokemon ever? and what can be worse?

With the near release of pokemon black and white, I am curious if there is going to be a new worst pokemon ever. But before we get there, I want to know what others think is the worst, most useless, most annoying pokemon in existence (please keep in mind use out of battle as well as in battle and evolutions where... show more With the near release of pokemon black and white, I am curious if there is going to be a new worst pokemon ever. But before we get there, I want to know what others think is the worst, most useless, most annoying pokemon in existence (please keep in mind use out of battle as well as in battle and evolutions where it may become useful).

Personally, bidoof is the worst ever created. It looks dumb, has a stupid name, shows up everywhere, sucks in battle and its evolution is no improvement... yes you can make it an HM slave, but there are much better alternatives... and i would really hate to see what could be worse then this...

And if you are feeling creative, what do you think can be worse then your worst pokemon?