Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsCell Phones & Plans · 9 years ago

I accidently deleted a video on my droid, how can i get it back?

I was deleting videos off my droid and i wasnt even noticing i deleted one of my favorite videos i recently took, and i want it back SO badly. Is there a way i can recover my video from my phone so i can watch it once again?

Favorite Answer

You may try asoftech data recovery which helped me before. You can download trial for free

http://www.asoftech.com/adr/

Please be noted that your phone memory should show as a drive letter in your explorer, if not, you need to take out your memory card and connect using a card reader, or plug-in to card reader slot if there's any on your computer.

You MIGHT be able to use an Undelete utility from your computer using the USB cord to your phone. Or find an undelete app in the Market or Appstore that will do the job for the folder that you deleted the video in.

Whatever you do, don't add more apps or files to the phone before you try undeleting.