? asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 10 years ago

Watch the trailer of LIMITLESS, and help me fix my transcription to help me improve my English. thanks?

well i'm practicing my listening skills via watching these trailers and some other videos on youtube but i always cant get all of it. just out of curiosity i always wanna know what the heck it is that i dont get. for native english speakers like you, it is painless to understand all of it, would you be willing to help me a little bit. just copy the transcription that i've done into your notepad and then watch the trailer while making corrections and filling blanks for me. it might be less than 10 minutes i think. thank you in advance.

-----------------

video link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3AuAoYALcI

Youtube thumbnail

-----------------

transcription:

1: See that guy? That’s me. My excuse for looking like this? I’m a writer. Ed, maybe it’s time to let the writing go. But just in case (~~~~) . Ed (~~~). Hey. Tell me about this book. (~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~) I’m supposed I can help you with that. You know how they say that we can only access twenty percent of our brains? This let you access all of it. (~~~~~~~~~~~~) I’m just out of curiosity, and that’s all. I was blind, but now I see. (~~~~~, and I was limitless.) (I now have ~~~~~, since when do you speak Italian? ) I finished my book in four days. I’d like to renegotiate my (~~~~~). Math became useful. From twelve thousand (~~~~~) 10 days. (~~~~~ this guy). So, Ed (~~), You do know you’re a freak. What’s your secret. Medication. (~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~) How many of us ever know what it is to become the perfect version of ourselves? (~~~~~~ 4.5. I’ll take it.) Everything I have, I wanna share with you. What’re you doing hon? You think somebody is watching? My brain is skipping time. I had no memory in the last four days. The powers are not earned. You will kill us with those powers. Have you asked yourself what you’re gonna do when you run out? You’ll die. ( there is no scenario ~~~~) No scenario? I see every scenario. I see fifty scenarios. That’s what it does (~~). (~~~~~~~~) What would you do?

Favorite Answer

1: See that guy? That’s me. My excuse for looking like this? I’m a writer. Eddy, maybe it’s time to let the writing go. But just in case (you think nothing ever happened to me) . Ed (Mora [his last name]). Hey. Tell me about this book. (Well, how much have you written of it? Not one word.) I’m supposed I can help you with that. You know how they say that we can only access twenty percent of our brains? This let you access all of it. (They’ve had clinical trials and its FDA approved.) Alright, just out of curiosity, and that’s all. I was blind, but now I see. (A tablet a day, and I was limitless.) (I now had cultural appetite, since when do you speak Italian? ) I finished my book in four days. I’d like to renegotiate my (advance). Math became useful. From twelve thousand (to 2.3 million in) 10 days. (I’m baffled by this guy). So, Eddy Mora), You do know you’re a freak. What’s your secret. Medication. (Your powers are a gift from God, or whoever the hell wrote your life script. I’ll open up a line of credit for you ~~~~[even I, as an English-speaker, can’t understand this]~~~. How many of us ever know what it is to become the perfect version of ourselves? (What’s the asking price? 12.5. I’ll take it.) Everything I have, I wanna share with you. What’re you doing hon? You think somebody is watching? My brain is skipping time. I had no memory in the last four days. The powers are not earned. You will kill us with those powers. Have you asked yourself what you’re gonna do when you run out? You’ll die. ( there is no scenario in which you lead this life where you don’t work for me.) No scenario? I see every scenario. I see fifty scenarios. That’s what it does (Carl; it puts me 50 moves ahead of you.). (Worth the risk?) What would you do?

I'm not sure what his last name is exactly; it could be Mora, Morah, or Moram. Google it, maybe?

Yesterday, I have decided to watch Limitless movie online but before that we have decided to watch the trailer first. So, we have watched it's trailer from this site & then decided to watch this movie for sure..!!