Watch the trailer of LIMITLESS, and help me fix my transcription to help me improve my English. thanks?

well i'm practicing my listening skills via watching these trailers and some other videos on youtube but i always cant get all of it. just out of curiosity i always wanna know what the heck it is that i dont get. for native english speakers like you, it is painless to understand all of it, would you be willing... show more well i'm practicing my listening skills via watching these trailers and some other videos on youtube but i always cant get all of it. just out of curiosity i always wanna know what the heck it is that i dont get. for native english speakers like you, it is painless to understand all of it, would you be willing to help me a little bit. just copy the transcription that i've done into your notepad and then watch the trailer while making corrections and filling blanks for me. it might be less than 10 minutes i think. thank you in advance.

-----------------
video link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3AuAoYALcI
-----------------
transcription:
1: See that guy? That’s me. My excuse for looking like this? I’m a writer. Ed, maybe it’s time to let the writing go. But just in case (~~~~) . Ed (~~~). Hey. Tell me about this book. (~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~) I’m supposed I can help you with that. You know how they say that we can only access twenty percent of our brains? This let you access all of it. (~~~~~~~~~~~~) I’m just out of curiosity, and that’s all. I was blind, but now I see. (~~~~~, and I was limitless.) (I now have ~~~~~, since when do you speak Italian? ) I finished my book in four days. I’d like to renegotiate my (~~~~~). Math became useful. From twelve thousand (~~~~~) 10 days. (~~~~~ this guy). So, Ed (~~), You do know you’re a freak. What’s your secret. Medication. (~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~) How many of us ever know what it is to become the perfect version of ourselves? (~~~~~~ 4.5. I’ll take it.) Everything I have, I wanna share with you. What’re you doing hon? You think somebody is watching? My brain is skipping time. I had no memory in the last four days. The powers are not earned. You will kill us with those powers. Have you asked yourself what you’re gonna do when you run out? You’ll die. ( there is no scenario ~~~~) No scenario? I see every scenario. I see fifty scenarios. That’s what it does (~~). (~~~~~~~~) What would you do?