If it's "my body, my choice," then why can't I sell my kidney on eBay? Or get an elective hysterectomy?

If I'm allowed to scrape out one "clump of cells," why not another clump of cells? I can live on one kidney. And I could use the cash! I should be allowed to sell my kidney to the highest bidder! And I"m childfree. I'm too old to go on the pill safely, and I'm afraid a tubal would come... show more If I'm allowed to scrape out one "clump of cells," why not another clump of cells? I can live on one kidney. And I could use the cash! I should be allowed to sell my kidney to the highest bidder!

And I"m childfree. I'm too old to go on the pill safely, and I'm afraid a tubal would come undone. So why can't I just get a hysterectomy so I don't have to worry about pregnancy anymore? Why do only pregnant women get to choose what to do with their uterus?