Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Is Justin Bieber gay?

A lot of people say Justin bieber is gay because he has a sissy voice is he gay?

Update:

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Why would you even ask this in this forum? It's not as if anyone here knows any more about Bieber than the average person. He may or may not be gay, but there is nothing I have read or heard about to suggest either way. He dates. But that isn't proof of anything. A lot of gay men in the entertainment and public realm date women or even get married. John Travolta (good evidence), Tom Cruise (good evidence), Garth Brooks, Antonio Banderas, Jason Priestly, Randy Travis, Kevin Spacey, Taylor Lautner, Ewan McGregor, Jude Law (Jude and Ewan were once roommates, and apparently had a few "fun times" with each other, as good British male actors do), Shepard Smith (good eyewitness evidence), Judge Andrew Napolitano, former Florida Governor Charlie Crist (good evidence), South Carolina Senator Lindsey Graham, Anderson Cooper (almost practically "out"), Suze Orman, former NYC Mayor Ed Koch (had long affair with a male staffer he ousted when it became politically inconvenient), all are reportedly closeted gays or bisexuals. There are a lot more gay celebrities than you can imagine. But unless you have proof either way, I can neither confirm nor deny Bieber's sexuality. It wouldn't surprise me if he is actually gay or bi, but then again I wouldn't be surprised if he isn't.

• 6 years ago

no hes not gay my friends at school say hes gay but justin bieber is a cute boy he sended me a card when i was 10 years old

• ?
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

No, Justin Bieber isn't gay. and that i do no longer think of he mentioned it on Oprah... He loves women, he even mentioned it himself. he isn't gay. some human beings only say that as an insult to him, he would not sound gay.. .you won't be in a position of sound gay... he is going through puberty And he's amazingly proficient.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No, he's not. It's what anti-Bieber people say, and they're being homophobic pricks since they're using "gay" as an insult. I'm not a fan of his music, I haven't even listened to any of his music, but as of now, the anti-Bieber people are officially more annoying than the Bieber fans.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

So every guy with a sissy voice is gay?

Uh no he's not.. all the people who say that are Jealous....duh!

• ?
    Lv 5
    4 years ago

i love Justin very much.

• 1 decade ago

Who cares if he is?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

if hes into girls then ya

• 5 years ago

NO! DONT EVER SAY THAT *****

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.