Meat eaters in the vegetarian section?!?

I just don't get why you're here .. I understand it's called "trolling" sometimes but it's just reallly reallllly annoying.

Do you just decide to wake up and go on the computer and annoy vegetarians by trying to be funny/rude? It's just stupid .. I don't understand how it could be fun in any way.

I understand some vegetarians can be annoying by telling others not to eat meat.. it's a personal choice... & I hate when people say "we are humans.. animals were made to be eaten" really? That's just lame. It's like you need an excuse... if you like meat then you like it.

haha sorry for this rant.. I just like this section for recipe sharing & good veggie brands.. but honestly .. why do you guys waste your time being in this section?

No, I mean why are meat eaters here being rude haha

I don't think a lot of you are understanding what I'm trying to say ...

1. Joe Smithson.. I know it's a personal choice .. that's why I don't care when meat eaters eat meat. I'm saying why do people care that we dont?

2.I know MANY , MANY vegetarians can be annoying. But, this is the vegetarian section ..

3. I don't care if people want to defend their reasons for eating meat.... I just don't think it

s necessary in this section & to someone whose question may not even be relative to that (which happens a lot)

4. I'm mostly annoyed by the people who will just ask a simple question like "what's a good vegetarian recipe" & someone will be annoying & say "EAT MEAT" " WE ARE HUMANS".

5. Good for you, you can answer questions wherever you like... really? That's your reason for being rude?

6. How is it not a waste of time? Being rude is in no way productive

& Dion J - really? I understand that some can be annoying . Don't put us all into one category. ALL my family eats meat and I could care less so we aren't all like that.

I don't understand what you mean by "fantasy world" We don't eat meat.. how is that a fantasy world? You make no sense.

SALAMANDER - I answered that question & I think it's a very annoying question .. maybe you should see my answer ...

• Dion J
    Best Answer

Because I can post wherever I want to.

But to be more specific, I post here because I need to respond to:

- the numerous lies and misinformation spread by most vegetarians

- the hypocrisy and double standards so prevalent among vegetarians

- the insults and ridicule that vegetarians enjoy dishing out to non-vegetarians

The fact that most of you vegetarians are so smug and condescending when you spew your nonsense makes responding all the more enjoyable for me.

Of course, I understand why you want this to be "your" exclusive section.

You vegetarians want to be free to spread your double standards, self-delusions, and insults without having to ever worry about non-vegetarians presenting an opposing view and bursting the bubble of your fantasy "lifestyle". You only want to hear atta boys from other like-minded vegetarians.

I comprehend your frustration yet we can't resolve the subject by technique of insulting those human beings too. As you spot some people who're omnivores in simple terms pass to this area to get recipe innovations... people who attack us are patently ill and don't difficulty there are very weird and wonderful questions in maximum sections. hundreds of situations i'm asking myself why are 19 human beings answering fox hunter's question. Why are we even debating with them? I regularly ask your self why they're writing those issues. Are they working for Mc Donald's, do they own a butcher keep? the component is that no remember what they write, how lots they attack, they gained't be waiting to end the vegetarian stream this is starting to be further and extra. I in simple terms %. and chosen the questions and a lot of situations, I or my friends gave solutions to those who wanted to become vegetarians, recipe questions... And helped those human beings resolve their situation. we could constantly in simple terms not even click on the fishy questions.

To discuss and ask/answer questions about vegetarianism and veganism. Same reason (I assume) why most everyone else is here.

I just laugh at their ignorance, if they want to waste time insulting vegetarians they must have a very sad life.

Its not your decision what another persons time is used for, you say its wasting time, they might say its not. Its their time not yours. And this section is for discussing said subject, pro and con. Its not a section to glorify the lifestyle.

• JOHN B

Your vegan category has bled over into the food and drink section. I did not go to your section.

if eating meat is a personal choice then why are you trying to make it for us?

Rule number one of dealing with trolls:

DON'T FEED THEM.

VEGETARIANS 4 LYFE.