Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Jake Gyllenhaal or Justin Long?

who do you think looks older and who do you think is better looking?

Favorite Answer

Jake is way hotter. Jake looks older too because he grows out his facial hair from time to time. Justin is adorable, but Jake is adorable AND sexy.

• Riley

Don't mean to offence Justin's fan, I say Justin look older, and Jake better looking.

Don't think too far, just choose between them, right? So I choose Jack is better looking.

• keels

Is there no way you could draw upon the separate entity without adopting any of the different features? in case you proceed as you're, without even worrying bearing directly to the gay area and basically sticking to heterosexuality, won't the project be solved? You and that regulate-ego can type of stay in peace i think, yet because of the fact it does not certainly have a innovations on my own - your innovations can't be split, it probable belongs to you on my own and once you communicate with the regulate-ego, you're using your innovations to achieve this, while it replies, you're using your very own innovations consciously to respond to your self - i don't see why you could not administration it. I nonetheless think of the conversations on your head are all controlled with the aid of you, while the regulate-ego replies is it not basically you thinking from yet another perspective? i actually wish this subject could be resolved interior the tip, i think of you're an rather fortunate guy or woman and could stay a carefree lifestyles :D

jake gyllenhaal....he's so much better looking although they look like they are at the same age group

They both look to be about the same age, in my opinion. And they are both yummy. :)

they are both incredibly UGLY

Jake... no homo...