whats your thoughts on ufc 127?

well i usally order the UFC ppvs buy tonight i did the online free stream and im so glsd i did that what a lousy card man any strikeforce card was better than tonight's fights

Favorite Answer

i didnt buy it. im surprised sotoropolous and chris lytle lost. i know bj john fitch would be a boring decision.

I thought the whole card was great ..by that I mean the show its self..every fight was very entertaining (all but the last round of Fitch/BJ) I loved every minute of it and think it was well worth the money...in which i did not pay because i live stream the fight too >=]

• garst

Ya, Ebersole has some freakin wierd strikes, kinda jogs my memory of how Anderson strikes. Lylte's placing out to get too a million dimensional, even tho i'm prepared on his. Fitch gained that wrestle. He ruled for a complete 5 minutes in the third, sufficient to take the wrestle, BS.

Sad to say, but the pairings are seems to unfair if we compare the line up on the list of the fights between George St. Pierre versus Jake Shields at UFC 129.

Thinking about it that on the list names includes; Jose Aldo versus Mark Hominick, Randy Couture versus Lyoto Machida and Mark Bocek versus Ben Henderson.

It seems that they are keeping the name of George St. Pierre at its own peak.

Good luck

...............

Source(s): Senses

Some fights were entertaining.. i don't feel like any of the outcomes were really important.. the only one that would've been important ended up a draw. Overall it was pretty weak...I also streamed it so i could care less :)

Weak card we seen siver expose george and show how thin that division is.bisping is still a douche and will stay a gate keeper.penn can hang with the best but maybe its time to call it quits and fitch is still talented at being boring.

So glad I didn't order it....

that pretty much sums up how I felt about it. It was a sh*tty card, with shitty results, a draw and a debatable win.

It was ok but the best fight was George vs Dennis