Why don't I have a sculpted, toned body? What am I doing wrong?

I don't get it - I'm a 26 year old male and I run 5 miles every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday; each run consist of interval training of 9 quarter mile sprints allowing me to finish in under 38 minutes (basically I challenge and push myself). I weight train on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Monday... show more I don't get it - I'm a 26 year old male and I run 5 miles every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday; each run consist of interval training of 9 quarter mile sprints allowing me to finish in under 38 minutes (basically I challenge and push myself). I weight train on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Monday consists of one full hour of chest, back, and abs workout. Wednesday consists of one full hour of biceps, triceps, abs, and forearm type workouts. Friday consists of a full hour workout of my shoulders, butt, and legs. I rest and rejuvenate on Sunday. I change my routines every 2 months, and I am now on my 3rd year of consistent workout.
My diet consists of low carbohydrates that are complex with high amounts of vegetables and fruits. For example, my breakfast in the morning is usually an omelet that has 3 eggs with 1 yoke, packed with tomatoes, onions, garlic, green and red peppers, squash, and spinach. All I drink is water and V-8. I eat 6 meals throughout the day and I continually implement portion control. I never eat out!
I sleep 8 hours each night and I can honestly tell you that I am a healthy person! But I don't have the ideal freakin body. I do have some toned areas on my body like my chest, arms, and legs; but I have a lot of fat around my core, including large love-handles. I have small fat rolls under my arm pits as well - - what the hell and why? Sorry to keep dragging this, but I am getting frustrated now that I have been at this for 3 years....I am 5'10 and weigh 175 lbs. I seriously think after all this constant work, I should be able to sport some kind of speedo or elephant thong...but NO!! What is it I am doing wrong? What needs to change? How can I improve? Seriously...what the hell!?!