Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Which direction is your swirl ... ?

Is the swirl at the back of your head clockwise or counter-clockwise?

According to statistics, 90% of the world's population have a swirl that is clockwise, whereas only 10% have it counter-clockwise.

In my case, I have a swirl that is counter-clockwise, which means I am in the minority of 10%. Should I say lucky me?! xD

Look at this pic if you don't know what I'm talking about:

http://i892.photobucket.com/albums/ac126/xyclomati...

Note: You could only see the swirl if you have really really short hair as shown in the pic.

• ^.^"
    Favorite Answer

lol well... i'm a girl and i have long hair so i really don't know which way my swirl goes.

and by the way... LUCKY U!

• My hair is to my waist so I have no idea which way my hair swirl is. My son's is clockwise

I don't have short hair, but this is really interesting.